This evening Bay Skate & Bike Park officially opened with the ribbon cutting ceremony at 6:30pm on Saturday night. Pictured below is City Council President, Brian Cruse and Bay Skate & Bike Park Foundation President Lawrence Kuh.
The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony completes the 6 year journey of getting the park from concept to completion. Thank you to everyone who helped make the park a reality. We could not have done this without all of you.
Together we have made Bay Village history!
Park Hours: dawn to dusk
This park is made for skateboarders, BMX bike riders, in-line skaters, and scooter riders.
PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Helmets mandatory for users 12 years of age & under.
- Safety equipment, such as pads, is strongly recommended.
- No pegs on the pool coping.
- Respectful behavior/language is expected at all times.
- The use of alcohol & tobacco are prohibited.
- Remove all debris that may prevent a smooth, safe ride.
- Dispose of trash & recyclables in the provided bins.
- Graffiti, tagging, stickers, vandalism & destruction of public property prohibited.
- Use only city provided park stunts/features.
- Keep alert to other users, stay in control, & wait your turn.
- All city ordinances & park rules are enforced.
- HAVE FUN!