There are multiple garbage cans and two recycle bins at the park. Regularly trash and recycleables can be seen strewn around the park. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF! We worked SO hard for this park…please show some respect.
We wanted to encourage everyone to start summer safely by wearing the proper safety gear while using the park. Helmets, kneepads, wrist guards, gloves, and elbow guards are all an essential part of protecting yourself while skating or riding. Be smart, be safe, and have a great summer!
We are extremely pleased with the amount of use that the Bay Skate & Bike Park has received since it’s opening in late September. As always, we encourage and promote the use of safety gear including helmets while at the park for riders/skaters of all ages. The Park Rules are posted at the park but can also be found here. A great session always starts with safety first.
Park Hours: dawn to dusk
This park is made for skateboarders, BMX bike riders, in-line skaters, and scooter riders.
PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Helmets mandatory for users 12 years of age & under.
- Safety equipment, such as pads, is strongly recommended.
- No pegs on the pool coping.
- Respectful behavior/language is expected at all times.
- The use of alcohol & tobacco are prohibited.
- Remove all debris that may prevent a smooth, safe ride.
- Dispose of trash & recyclables in the provided bins.
- Graffiti, tagging, stickers, vandalism & destruction of public property prohibited.
- Use only city provided park stunts/features.
- Keep alert to other users, stay in control, & wait your turn.
- All city ordinances & park rules are enforced.
- HAVE FUN!